The Milky Way Project Talk

Collection: Most Favourited Images

by ttfnrob

The most favourited images from users up to January 2011

Tags

Comments

• masla1 by masla1

Amazing images. I'm new at this as well, so I'm sure I'm not getting all or as much of what I could get out of the images. Just keep going!

Posted

• Bronco46 by Bronco46

Amazing collection of bubbles. Makes you feel incredibly small and insignificant.

Posted

• HavlaM by HavlaM

It is wonderful to look at these incredible, beautiful images. I also doubt myself when identifing objects. Feedback would be great.

Posted

• styman by styman

i was wondering is there anyway you can see images that were processed on
    your person computer? that would really be something

Posted

• UsuallyWrong by UsuallyWrong

Really enjoy taking part in this project, the images are reward enough to keep me going.Only thing Id like to see is feedback on the images.

Posted

• ycaruth1 by ycaruth1

Very cool to see images like this when I was marking bubbles. Like Jharp I wish I felt more confident at discriminating. Very cool project!

Posted

• jharp by jharp

I would really like some input on what I am seeing in these images. I've taken the tutorial a couple of times and studied some images, but I'm still uncofident in my ability to discern green knots, neublae, etc. Are others having similar difficulties? Perhaps I need to train my eye more. Would anyone be willing to comment on what kinds of objects appear in the images above? I love being a part of this project and would like help in getting better at the work.

Posted

Board Discussions

Chat

Science

• Most Favourited Images

3 posts / participants

Last post March 12, 2015 2:07 AM by dreamMary

• space flight

1 posts / participants

Last post January 23, 2011 2:23 PM by brianjh

Help