The Milky Way Project Talk

Apparently I'm "not on the official site"?!

• Alice by Alice

LOVE this site, so quite perturbed to get a message after a lot of loading loading loading, saying "Could not retrieve data. Please make sure you are on the official Milky Way Site." All I'd done was click "submit". After refreshing, it goes back to "loading" mode for some time. Then it either ends up again telling me I should check what site I'm on (http://www.milkywayproject.org/bubbles, of course!), or just gives me a blank white screen! Fortunately clicking refresh enough times fixes the problem, but it did take quite a while. 😦

Posted

• iacomo by iacomo

Stick with it Alice, that happens to me sometimes too. I guess it's a little glitchy here at the start. The pics are terrific when you get them though!

Posted

• Alice by Alice

This cleared up for a short time but now I'm getting it again. When I refresh, it just gives me a thin blank box. Again and again and again. In fact, it often doesn't register when I press F5, so I have to go up to the web address and press Enter. It notices this but keeps giving me the same error message 😦

Posted