The Milky Way Project Talk

Can we keep the next picture when going to "talk"?

• Alice by Alice

When we want to go back to classifying the talk page stays up, in fact starting a new collection or getting the image or whatever seems to open millions of new tabs and leave them open . . . However, I can't go to discuss an image without losing the next in the queue. The "talk" pages simply takes over whatever was next, including lots of incredibly beautiful ones that I was looking forward to classifying. I know it sounds strange that the next picture does show up at all, however, it does - but I can't get back to it 😦

Actually I think it would be so nice to be able to add things to collections without going through the rather long protracted "talk" business. What about anyone else?

Posted

• Alice by Alice

. . . Update, I may have to hit myself around the head, because next thing I know "talk" IS appearing in a new tab, not replacing the last one. It may have been me doing something unbelievably stupid . . . apologies if so, still on a learning curve here!

Posted

• PattyD by PattyD

Dear Alice, this project is a feast and anything you make better is much appreciated.

Posted