The Milky Way Project Talk

Yellow circular centers with red surroundings

  • by

    Is there a name for them? So far I've flagged them twice as "yellow ball" and "fuzzy red object".


  • Fleshgod by Fleshgod

    Hey Amyhamilton!
    I think that these objects you mean are just stars. If I'm right you don't even have to mark them. The fact is that the red (24 ┬Ám) and the yellow emission are in the majority of cases placed in the interior of a Bubble, as they represent Dust grains and Ultracompact HII-Regions.