The Milky Way Project Talk

loading bug

• coopz123 by coopz123

title is pretty self explanatory, the photo maker page is freeze loading when i click "im done!" has this happened to anyone else? any help would be great thanks

Posted

• EmzieLynn by EmzieLynn

Im having loading problems also. I try to go past the tutorial and it wont let me.

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

copy from another thread :

Basically the project was starting to run out of data! Last night the popular Facebook site I F***ing Love Science pointed at us and finished us off completely. We are preparing more data so will return in the next few weeks. In the meantime I'll try and get some images up for classification all the same - if people just enjoy them 😃

Read about it on the blog too: http://blog.milkywayproject.org/2014/01/29/the-project-is-complete-but-not-for-long/

Posted

• JCoop by JCoop

I really really want to hear about what we've discovered!

Posted

• LIQI by LIQI

I only found 1 star cluster and 1 bubble ): are there more?? if there are which position?!!!
    I think there is a tiny EGO at the middle of the picture is it???

Posted

• jules by jules moderator

I marked the large (obvious) bubble and the smaller one above it (next to the EGO). There is a large star cluster to the right of these bubbles and I could persuade myself that there is another smaller one to the right of that where there are hints of other bubbles too. That's just me! Other people might see things differently - which is fine. Everyone else's decisions will be taken into account and the results averaged out.

Posted